Stop wasting your time! Your time management is one of the most important skills you can acquire. Prioritize tasks or you will find yourself saying ‘yes’ to things you should be saying ‘no’ to. The time you spend doing this will be time well spent.
Ask yourself the following questions when weighing up what is important with your time management. This will provoke thought and reflection on how you really manage your time. Take our quiz to have a more in depth look at how you are managing your time.
- What is really urgent and what is not when planning how to spend your time?
- Are you reacting to your or others expectations when you decide how to spend your time?
- What is the impact of how you are choosing to spend your time?
- Ask yourself what value does completing tasks bring to the outcomes you are trying to achieve?
- How quick is it to perform tasks on your to-do list?
“Increase your productivity and define your purpose”
Learn more about time management…
Overflowing with quick and effective time-saving strategies, Brian Tracy’s Time Power lets readers in on the secrets to being more productive, earning more money, and getting more satisfaction from life.
The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Chris McChesney
An insightful new book from the multi-million copy bestselling author Sean Covey and the Franklin Covey organization. This is based on their work with hundreds of thousands of employees and large companies and unveils the essential disciplines proven to help businesses and individuals realize their most important goals.
Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch gets you effortlessly organized with notes that sync between all your devices. Be productive anywhere:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Clip from anywhere on the web
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
Originally posted 2016-01-11 16:54:47.